Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday!!

Well its Sunday and this is like my lazy day. I just never know what to do on Sundays because everything closes early- and today the weather is blah!!. It is very humid today and it just makes me not want to do anything!!

Well I decided to post something that I had made last year for my godmothers birthday. I know--all my posts are of older things. I do have pictures of new things but I just haven't had the time to load them onto the computer.

SO anyway, this is an accordion book (i think that is what you call it) but i made it into a card for her birthday. I just printed some really pretty pictures of flowers from google images onto photo paper. The stamped words/images are from the $1 studio g clear stamps. I can not for the life of me remember who made the paper but it came in a big stack.

Oh and I also made the box for the card/book. Its just one of those simple oragami boxes that take a couple of minutes to make and I attached flower I made with george and my cricut.

2 comments:

Red1der1 said...

This is beautiful!!! Welcome to blogging!!! It's a great way to show off your creativity!!! have fun with it!!!!

matchbox20girl said...

Hi!! Just wanted to tell you that your projects are beautiful, and the new blog looks great! I just recently started mine, too...Our weather is horribly humid & hot today, too...good day for staying in & creating maybe?

Kim