Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pen/Pencil Holder



I made this pen/pencil holder for a friend who was just starting to teach this past September at a new school. I used a Pringles can, one of the shorter ones and cleaned it out. I wrapped it in paper, and using my Cricut I cut some flowers out-in various sizes - using the George cartridge. I glued the flowers on and pop dotted some as well for dimension. I used some rub ons for the black lettering and flocked stickers for the pink letters.

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

hello Nicole
I'm on the cricut message board just wanted to say you blog looks great! I love that little pencil holder, how thoughtful your friend will love it. Look forward to seeing more lovely creations on your blog!

Julie x

Nicole_C said...

Thanks so much. and thanks for checking out my blog!!